Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

balloon twister making balloon animals for kids birthday party in Kingston, Kitsap County

Q. How far do you travel?

A.  My primary service area is Kitsap County (Kingston, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Bainbridge Island, Bremerton, and Gorst).  Don't worry, I can  travel to your area!  I also perform in the Seattle, Everett, and Tacoma areas.   There is a small travel fee associated with the traveling outside the primary service area.   See the Packages and Pricing page for more information.  

card tricks magic at wedding reception party

Q. What sort of magic tricks do you perform?

A.  Answering this question would ruin the surprise of the magic.  I can tell you that it is a mix of street, close up, table, and strolling magic.  I am a one man show.  No smoke and mirrors and no giant stage illusions with dancing girls.  My magic is very up close and personal and happens before your very eyes or even in your very own hands.  My magic and illusions may include: cards, rope, fire, rings, cups, balls, bags, money, scarfs, rubber bands, boxes, wire, envelopes, and other everyday items.   

magician performing strolling magic at aniversary party event

Q. How long are your performances?

A.  As long as you want.  Most shows last between 45 minutes to 2 hours.  I customize each show to meet your needs.  Balloon twisting (if added to your package) is usually done at the end of the show.  

magicain performing at fund raising event in Port Orchard, Kitsap county

Q. What kind of events do you perform at?

A.  I perform at all kinds of events and functions.  They range from both private and corporate clients.  This can include child and adult parties, weddings, drink receptions, dinner gatherings, birthdays, anniversaries, trade shows, Christmas parties, or any other event you can imagine.  Basically, any setting in which you have guests that need to be entertained.  

magicain performing the magic bag magic trick illusion during kids event

Q. When is the best time to have you perform?

A.  If your having a children's party, the best time is before the cake, ice cream, and presents.    For adults, this varies by the event, but usually occurs during cocktail and social time, during meals, or during a scheduled show performance.  Contact Me if you have any questions.  

magican and balloon twister making balloon animals for adult aniversary wedding party

Q. Why should I hire you?

A.  I love what I do!  I promise to go 110% to make your event magical and fun.  But don't take my word for it.  Check out what others are saying in the testimonial section.  I can also give references when requested.